How can I ask questions to my Favourite Tutor? (Designated Question)
Excited to ask your Favourite Tutor a new question? To ask a Designated Question, you can use one of these methods:
Method 1: Sending Designated Questions from the app homepage
- At the homepage, click "Ask Now"
- Choose the type of question you'd like to ask ("Ask a Question" or "Book a Mini Class")
- Take or upload the picture of the question. Fill in the details of your needs, grade, and subject
- Click "Choose a tutor" and select "Favourite Tutor"
- Choose your favourite Tutor and press "Ask Now".
Method 2: Sending Designated Questions from the Favourite Tutor list
- Click on the "Messages" tab and go to Favourite Tutor list (The heart symbol)
- Choose your favourite Tutor then click "Ask Now"
- Take or upload the picture of the question. Fill in the details of your needs, grade, and subject.
- Press "Ask Now" to send the question directly to your Tutor!
It might take some time for the Tutor to respond to your Designated Question, especially if they are away from the Snapask App at the moment.
Tutors can also choose not to accept your question. Don't worry, though, because we have a lot of Tutors eager to answer your questions. Adding more tutors to your Favourite Tutor list will help you maximise your Designated Questions.
Why can't I ask a Designated Question? Is the feature disabled?
Chances are you have reached the weekly limit for Designated Questions! Here's how you can check:
- At the homepage, click on your profile picture on the upper-left of the screen
- Find and click on "My Balance"
- Your remaining Designated Questions will be displayed right below your session balance.
Pro tip: purchasing any plans will give you a higher weekly Designated Question limit. Woohoo!