What are Tutor Ratings?
If you have ever used an app that asked you to rate someone or something, it's basically the same thing!
Tutor Ratings allow you to send feedback about how well the Tutor assisted you during the session:
- How clearly did your Tutor explain the question?
- Was the Tutor's solution correct?
- Was the Tutor kind and polite to you?
- Or it can be anything else you'd like to say about the session!
Telling us about your experience will help us and our Tutors create a better experience for you in the future. So don't forget to rate your session after you finish it.
Psst! Did you know that you can also view the Tutor’s average rating whenever you visit their profile? Check it out!
How can I rate a Tutor?
The rating option will be easy to find: it will appear right after you end your session! (Make sure you have understood the Tutor's explanation before you end the session.)
Here's how it's going to look like:
- Click on the three dots on the upper-right corner of the screen and select “End Session” to end the session
- The rating window will then appear, so rate the Tutor how well you liked the session
- After rating the Tutor, you will have the option to:
- Add your Tutor as a favourite (Learn more about adding a favourite tutor here!)
- Type a short review of your Tutor
- Select any points that you think the Tutor could have done better
- Once you’re done, press “Submit”
I've rated this Tutor before. Can I rate a Tutor multiple times?
Yes, you definitely can — and we suggest you to do so! Every time you have a session with the Tutor, the rating window will appear again when you end the session.
Rate the Tutor's teaching quality again based on the session you just went through. The more good ratings you give to the Tutor, the easier it is for students to find them!