- Remember to be kind and be patient with the Tutors.
- Give the Tutor some time to work on your question.
- No rude or abusive behaviour.
- Greet and show appreciation to your tutor at the start and the end of each session.
What should I avoid doing when I use Snapask?
For your own comfort and safety, there are a few things that are not allowed in any sessions:
- You are not allowed to ask for the Tutor's personal details, such as mobile number or social media account.
- You are not allowed to share content that contains politics/profanity/hoaxes/explicit material.
Violation of these guidelines can result in the suspension or termination of your Snapask account. Let's all do our best to keep the Snapask community a safe and welcoming space!
Article is closed for comments.